'Technology' isn't a class at UE.
It is a way of learning, and
It is a way of life!
We pioneered GSuite (circa 2008), all-Apple labs (circa 2009), iPads (circa 2010), and 3D printers (circa 2013) among other innovations in Indian formal education.
We continue to lead the way.
Our Ed-tech Playbook
At Universal, Technology is neither "a parade of new gadgetry" nor only about "teaching kids how to code".
Our Edtech objectives are as follows:
- Transform Learners to empowered digital citizens through full awareness of wellness, safety, etiquette, rights, identity, and privacy.
- Arm Learners with life-long digital-literacy that makes their careers resilient to unseen technological changes.
- Enable Learners to leverage 'digital' in whatever vocation they choose in their lives.
- Equip Learners with skills to create engaging content & influence followers in a digitally-interconnected world
- Introduce meaningful computational ability development (coding or otherwise) to those Learners that show an inclination towards Computer Science or Engineering.
- Leverage digital media throughout the curricula to make learning interesting and effective.